Day 01 – Cochin Arrival – Munnar (140Kms / 4 hrs)
Our friendly representative welcomes you to Kerala at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and proceeds to Munnar, which is called as “Nature Lover’s Paradise” and is at 1800mts above the sea level. Check into hotel / resort. Afternoon visit to Rajamalai Sanctuary. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 02 – Munnar
After breakfast, sightseeing of Munnar: Mattupetty Dam/Kundala dam for boating, Eco point. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 03 – Munnar – Allepey (210 Kms / 6hrs)
After breakfast, Checkout from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the “Venice of the East”. It is famous for the backwaters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. Check into your Houseboat and cruise through the Narrow Canal amidst the Paddy Fields, Coconut Lagoons and coir villages in Alleppey. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 04 – Alleppey - Cochin Departure. ( 80Kms / 2hrs )
The Dream Days comes to an end and its time to bid farewell. We drive you to Airport or Railway station to catch flight / train for onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on Bed & Breakfast (CP) plan.
- For Luxury packages, AC Inidca Car will be provided
- For Deluxe or Standard packages, Non-AC Indica Car will be provided.
- AC House Boat is included for Luxury packages
- Non-AC House Boat would be provided for Deluxe and Standard packages.
- 4 Star hotels/resorts are included for Luxury packages,
3 Star hotels/resorts are included for Deluxe packages
2 / 3 Star
hotels/resorts are included for Standard packages.
- The packages include all hotel taxes and GST.
Does not includes
- airport tax, entry fees to monuments, guide fees,
visa charges, air/rail fares, personal expenses like
laundry, soft/hard drinks, meals, tips, and camera fees.